NOTE (Dec 2, 2016): The upcoming release of Meshmixer 3.1 will decouple the app from 123D and feature several bug fixes. Please feel free to submit your bug reports and suggestions directly to email@example.com. We will continue working towards improving Meshmixer functionality.
Meshmixer is state-of-the-art software
for working with triangle meshes.
Do you need to clean up a 3D scan , do some 3D printing, or design an object that "fits" something else? Meshmixer can help. Think of it as a sort of "Swiss Army Knife" for 3D meshes.
Here are a few examples of how Meshmixer is being used today:
Still not sure Meshmixer is for you? Here's a short list of our tools:
- Drag-and-Drop Mesh Mixing
- 3D Sculpting and Surface Stamping
- Robust Convert-to-Solid for 3D printing
- 3D Patterns & Lattices
- Hollowing (with escape holes!)
- Branching Support Structures for 3D printing
- Automatic Print Bed Orientation Optimization, Layout & Packing
- Advanced selection tools including brushing, surface-lasso, and constraints
- Remeshing and Mesh Simplification/Reducing
- Mesh Smoothing and Free-Form Deformations
- Hole Filling, Bridging, Boundary Zippering, and Auto-Repair
- Plane Cuts, Mirroring, and Booleans
- Extrusions, Offset Surfaces, and Project-to-Target-Surface
- Interior Tubes & Channels
- Precise 3D Positioning with Pivots
- Automatic Alignment of Surfaces
- 3D Measurements
- Stability & Thickness Analysis